Reduce the risk and promote occupational health and safety (OHS), to obtain certification or make the transition to the new standard.
WHAT IS AN ISO 45001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
The ISO 45001 is born with the aim of creating a Management System in the field of Occupational Safety and Health based on the minimization of occupational risks, on improving safety and working conditions at a global level.
Thanks to the Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the 45001 ISO, the company will be able to identify, analyze and evaluate risks concerning the staff, in order to take appropriate measures that will improve the work environment.
The organization's human capital is the main resource, so the health and well-being of employees, regardless of activity and size, are some of the main keys to business success. Both accidents and stressful situations have a negative impact on the company's performance, both from a production point of view (leave and absenteeism) and from a reputational point of view. For these reasons, the organization must provide its employees with a safe and healthy work environment, proactively anticipating the possible occurrence of accidents and preventing damage or injury.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN ISO 45001 MANAGEMENT SYSTEM?
The ISO 45001 is the new international standard for any OHSMS. Although there are similarities with the OHSAS 18001 standard, the new ISO standard 45001 adopts the structure of the Annex SL, the standard that defines the new high-level structure for all standards of ISO management systems and allows:
- protect and reduce the risks for its employees and other subjects that fall under its control
- comply with legal requirements
- promote continuous improvement
- save on costs by reducing direct and indirect costs due to accidents, illnesses and more
- increase productivity by reducing downtime caused by employee illness or injury
- gain a competitive advantage, demonstrating to all stakeholders the compliance of the company with the OH & S requirements through the certification issued by an independent third party
- improve transparency, through greater knowledge of organizational security processes